Photo collage of inside and outside of building on sunny day

65 McBean Park Drive, Lincoln, CA 95648

The McBean Pavilion is the perfect rental space to host your next celebration, party or event. This remodeled 6,720 square foot facility can accommodate up to 350 people. The Pavilion is ideal for weddings and parties with its kitchen, one dry and one wet bar, and built-in stage. This venue also includes a private, gated courtyard with an attached barbeque.

Inquire now

McBean Pavilion Rental Fees
Rate descriptionMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Resident - full day (6 hours or more) $1155 $1155 $1155 $1155 $1155 $1155 $1155
Resident - half day (6 hours or less) $775 $775 $775 $775 - - -
Non-resident - full day (6 hours or more) $1365 $1365 $1365 $1365 $1365 $1365 $1365
Non-resident - half day (6 hours or less) $925 $925 $925 $925 - - -
Resident non-profit $875 $875 $875 $875 $875 - $875


How to rent the McBean Pavilion

  • Use the inquire now option or call the Recreation Department at 916-434-3220 to check availability. Date holds may be placed for up to 14 days.
  • Review the Information Packet
  • Complete the Rental Application
  • Submit your application and necessary fees to:
  • Provide the needed documentation at least 30 days before your rental:
    • Certificate of Insurance, listing the City of Lincoln as additional insured
    • Setup Chart
    • Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) License (if needed)
    • Proof of security officers (if needed)
  • Pay for your rental fee 30 days before your rental date.


How do I reserve a date?

Call the Recreation Department at 916-434-3220 or use the inquire now option to first see if your desired date is available. If your date is available, you will have 14 days to submit your rental application and damage/cleaning deposit.

Is a deposit required?

Yes, the damage/cleaning deposit is due 14 days after requesting a reservation. If there is no damage from your event and extra cleaning is not needed, deposits are refundable in full.

Who do I make payments out to?

Write check out to “The City of Lincoln” and submit in person or via mail at the Lincoln Community Center at 2010 First Street. We accept payments over the phone or online if using a credit or debit card - convenience fee applies.

My rental is a reoccurring facility rental, can I rollover my damage/cleaning deposit for my next rental?

No, the City will not rollover deposit checks. We need a new deposit payment and application for each event.

Do I need a liquor license?

If you are selling alcohol, you will need a liquor license.

What is the contact information for Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)?

The ABC District Office's phone number is 916-419-1319 and located at 2400 Del Paso Road #155, Sacramento, CA 95634. 

How many security guards will my event need?

The Recreation and Police Department will review your application and will notify you of the required number of security guards.

Do I have to be a Lincoln resident to reserve a facility?

No, you do not need to be a Lincoln resident to reserve a facility. There is a non-resident rate.

When can I start setting up for my event?

Set up time begins at the time the Renter listed on the application. Set up before the listed time needs to be approved by the Recreation Office and will be added to the rental fees or taken out of the damage deposit.

Do I need to rent tables and chairs?

McBean Pavilion rentals include tables and chairs. The gated courtyard has 8- foot rectangle tables. Indoors we offer 12-foot rectangle tables and 72-inch round tables.

Do I need a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for a one-day rental?

Yes, all rentals/events must have insurance with a one-million-dollar liability minimum. (If the event/rental calls for an increase to the level of insurance, the renter will have to meet the correct coverage minimum.)

Where do I get a Certificate of Insurance (COI)?

Get your COI through your current insurance company by asking for a “one-day rider.” You can also visit to get a COI. Send a copy of proof to

Note: The City of Lincoln must be listed as your additional insured as follows:

The City of Lincoln

600 Sixth Street

Lincoln, CA 95648