You can now make a reservation to use a computer in the library!
Computers are available during library open hours. Computers are available by reservation, or you may come in and use an open computer.
- You must have a library card to make a reservation. You may apply for a library card online here.
- You may make a reservation online up to seven days in advance.
- If the time slot you select is not available, the system will automatically assign you the next available time slot. You can choose that time or select another one for later in the day.
- Please make sure to confirm your reservation on the last screen.
- You may also call us to make a reservation.
- Reservations are booked on a first-come, first served basis.
- When you arrive at the library for your reservation, please go to the front desk. We will confirm your appointment and direct you to your computer.
- If you do not arrive within ten minutes of your reservation, your reservation may be canceled and your computer made available to other users.
- Don't have a reservation? We are dedicating several computers for walk-in users. Check in at the front desk and we will let you know if a computer is available.
- Walk-in computer users are eligible for guest passes to use the computer.
- Sessions are for 60 minutes. Additional time may be available, providing no one is waiting for a computer and there are no upcoming reservations.
- It is advised to bring a USB to save your work.
- For health and safety reasons, headphones are not provided at the computers. You are welcome to bring your own headphones, or purchase earbuds from the library for $1.00.
- You may pick up any prints at the end of your session. Exact change is greatly appreciated.
By making a computer reservation, you are agreeing to abide by the above rules.