If you don’t see the assistance you need listed here, please click the button below and we will work to connect you with the appropriate resources.
Business and Employer Assistance
State and Federal Information
- The California iBank Small Business Loan Guarantee Program provides loans up to $1 million, and the JumpStart micro lending program provides loans up to $10,000 with accommodations for disasters. Access these programs through IBank's Small Business Finance Center.
- The California Treasurer's Office's California Capital Access Program, or CalCAP, offers a small business loan program with special disaster assistance provisions.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program is offering low-interest loans of up to $2 million for both for-profit and non-profit businesses. To apply directly online, visit www.sba.gov/disaster or contact SBA's Customer Service Center at: (800) 659-2955 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More COVID-19 specific guidance from the SBA is also available at https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- A guide to the CARES Act for small business owners is available from the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship.
- The Small Business Association has published a list of Coronavirus small business guidance and loan resources.View their Small Business Emergency Loan flyer.
- For information on state and federal business loan programs, visit the Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development website.
Local Information & Resources
The Downtown Lincoln Association is dedicated to helping our Downtown revitalize it's historic downtown. We want to help our downtown businesses in any way that we can. Whether it is providing guidance, funding or marketing assistance, or events, we will do our best to help downtown.
Other Local Resources:
- Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Placer County Business Resources
- Greater Sacramento Economic Council
- Sacramento Metro Chamber Rapid Response Hub
- Are you an essential worker in search of daycare in the Lincoln area? STAR is offering daycare at Lincoln Crossing. E-mail ENROLLMENT@STARSACRAMENTO.ORG for more information.
- Activities for the whole family are available through the Virtual Recreation Center, by the Lincoln Recreation Department. Access it at http://www.lincolnca.gov/city-hall/departments-divisions/parks-and-recreation/virtual-recreation-center
- Databases, online tutoring, and other electronic resources are available through the Lincoln Public Library. Lincoln residents are also eligible for an online resources library card, if your family does not currently have an account with the library. For more information, see the Library FAQ at http://www.lincolnca.gov/Home/Components/News/News/2664/2267?backlist=%2fcity-hall%2fdepartments-divisions%2flibrary
- Lighthouse Family Resource Center continues to provide services to the community over the phone and via internet. For more information on available services, visit https://lighthousefrc.org/ or call 916-645-3300 during regular business hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM; closed for lunch 12:00 PM -12:30 PM).
- The State of California has compiled a list of emotional support resources at https://covid19.ca.gov/resources-for-emotional-support-and-well-being/#top, which includes numerous hotlines designed to meet the unique needs of groups such as seniors, youth, veterans, and more.
- The stress playbooks at https://covid19.ca.gov/manage-stress-for-health/#top can help individuals and families cope with the stress of physical distancing and the COVID-19 situation.
- You may be eligible for up to 90 days of a grace period for your mortgage, waived from fines and fees from your financial institution, or eligible for other financial assistance. Visit the State of California's COVID-19 Get Financial Help page for more information.
- Several documents exist to help businesses and workers better understand the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act. They include:
Food bank distribution in Lincoln is currently as follows:
- Placer Food Bank distributes free food the third Thursday of every month at McBean Park, 8 – 10am.
Seventh Day Adventist Church Lincoln Food Pantry distributes free food every Monday at McBean Park, 12 – 1:30pm
The Salt Mine Lincoln Food Closet distributes free food every Tuesday – Saturday at the Salt Mine, 8am – 12pm.
Many local food banks are open and operating. Please see the following for more information:
- Placer Food Bank
- Twin Oaks Food Bank
- Sacramento Food Bank
- Raley's Senior Essentials Bags
- The Food Bank of El Dorado County
- Elk Grove Food Bank Services
Senior’s First operates Meals on Wheels services for seniors in the Lincoln Area. For more information, please visit https://seniorsfirst.org/sf-programs/senior-nutrition/
Some residents may be eligible for CalFresh assistance. You may see if you are eligible and apply online at https://www.getcalfresh.org. Lighthouse Counseling and Family Resource Center can also assist you with CalFresh applications.
- Anyone requiring referral to an emergency shelter may access resources by calling the Homeless Resource Helpline at 1-833-3PLACER (833-375-2237).
- The Gathering Inn continues to offer shelter, food service, and assistance with medical needs. For more information, visit thegatheringinn.com
Internet & Technology
As schools and work moves online, many providers are offering discounted internet access.
- California Department of Education Internet Resources
- Wave Broadband COVID-19 Resources (not listed by CDOE above)
Volunteers & General Assistance
The following organizations have volunteers willing to assist groups and individuals with a variety of needs. Please contact these organizations directly to see if they can assist you.
- Emmaus Church Community has volunteers who are willing to help with grocery delivery, support to single parents, help with home maintenance, and many other needs. Contact information is available here.
- Lincoln Rotary is offering assistance through volunteering through social distancing. Contact information is available here.
- Placer County has compiled information and resources for workers at https://www.placer.ca.gov/6481/Resources-for-Workers
- State information, including benefit information, is available at https://covid19.ca.gov/workers/
- Job seekers may connect to resources, gain training, and find job opportunities through the one-stop job portal for Californians affected by job loss in the wake of COVID-19 at https://onwardca.org/