- NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION
The City of Lincoln will have four seats to fill at the November 3, 2020 General Municipal Election - candidate filing period begins on July 13, 2020.
06/30/2020 10:33 AMdetail
- GENERAL PLAN HOUSING ELEMENT UPDATE
The City welcomes your input on updating its General Plan Housing Element and invites you to a virtual community meeting on July 21st
06/25/2020 12:06 PMdetail
- REMEMBERING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The City of Lincoln and the Lincoln Area Archives Museum are asking residents to begin sharing their experiences and reflections of this historic moment.
05/20/2020 1:37 PMdetail
- LIBRARY OFFERS CURBSIDE PICKUP
The Lincoln Public Library is now offering curbside pickup service for library materials, allowing patrons to enjoy the library's collections while the building is closed.
05/13/2020 3:21 PMdetail
- LIBRARY BOOK DROPS REOPENED
You may now return your library books and other materials to the exterior book drops at the Twelve Bridges Library.
05/12/2020 12:00 PMdetail
- Public Comment - Small Cell Wireless open until June 30, 2020.
04/29/2020 1:17 PMdetail
- JOIN THE LOVE LINCOLN PHOTO CHALLENGE
Show us how you see the City of Lincoln each week by submitting photos to our Love Lincoln Photo Challenge.
04/27/2020 2:57 PMdetail