Download the Fall/Winter 2018 Recreation Guide
Registration is open!
Here is how you can register
Online. Go here to register
Walk in. Come by our office located at 2010 First Street, on the corner of First Street and Joiner Parkway
Phone. Give us a call at (916) 434-3220
Payments can be made using credit card, check or cash.
- Program prices, dates and times are subject to change.
- Class fees will not be prorated for any reason.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The City has established non-resident fees for recreation programs. A non-resident is a person who lives outside of the Western Placer United School District.
If you have questions about a refund, please click Here.
Program Scholarships are available for low income families, for details, click here.
For general questions please contact our office at (916) 434-3220.
Community Center Office Hours
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Closed for lunch daily from 12-1pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
Our Community Center Office will be closed:
Monday, January 1st
Monday, February 19th
Monday, May 28th
Wednesday, July 4th
Monday, September 3rd
Monday, November 12th
Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd
Tuesday, December 25th to Monday, December 31st