Here is how you can register
Online. Go here to register
Walk in. Come by our office located at 2010 First Street, on the corner of First Street and Joiner Parkway
Payments can be made using credit card, check or cash.
- Program prices, dates and times are subject to change.
- Class fees will not be prorated for any reason.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The City has established non-resident fees for recreation programs. A non-resident is a person who lives outside of the Western Placer United School District.
Program Scholarships are available for low income families, for details, click here.
For general questions please contact our office at (916) 434-3220.
Community Center Office Hours -
Starting June 1st 2021.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Closed for lunch daily from 12-1pm
- Closed weekends and holidays
Our Community Center Office will be closed: On all major holidays
January 1st for New Years Day & a Monday for MLK Day
Monday, in February for Presidents Day
Monday, In May for Memorial Day
July 4th each year or (Friday or Monday if holiday falls on the weekend)
Monday, September for Labor Day
November 11th for Veterans Day
Thursday, Friday in November for Thanksgiving
December 25th to Monday, December 31st