Lincoln Public Library offers temporary space appropriate for small or large hanging exhibits. Currently, space is available at various locations in the Twelve Bridges Library. The Library is only responsible for providing the space for hanging. At the Library discretion, exhibit information may be added to our Art Tour brochure, or when digital images are provided, may be added to the Library's website.
Four locked glass display cases are available for use. Two small cases are located in the foyer. The other two are located at the entrance to the Library proper.
Four lightweight easels may be available for displays.
Exhibit Requests and Approval Procedures
1. Exhibitors must fill out an Exhibit Request Form.
2. Exhibitors must review exhibit space prior to submitting any request.
3. All exhibits are reviewed and approved by the Library Art Committee under the direction of the Director of Library Services.
4. Exhibits are booked on a first-come basis and should be requested well in advance of the desired exhibit date.
5. If the exhibitor cannot meet the schedule agreed upon, the Library should be notified at least one week in advance. Failure to notify may result in loss of exhibit privileges.
In order to submit an exhibit request, you must first download and fill out Exhibit use and guidelines packet.