Design Review BoardThe duties of the Design Review Board are to make recommendations on any matter requiring qualified aesthetic and/or architectural judgments to the end that the general appearance of any improvement shall preserve or enhance the physical environment and character of the community.
The Lincoln City Council creates the Design Review Board. The membership of the Board consists of the following persons:
1. City Engineer or his/her designee;
2. City Planner or his/her designee;
3. City Administrator or his/her designee;
4. City Police Chief or his/her designess;
5. City Fire Chief or his/her designee;
5. A member of the Planning Commission appointed by the Planning Commission;
6. A member of the Public appointed by the City Administrator.
Link to Agendas and archives