The East Joiner Parkway Widening Project will provide additional traffic capacity and provide for smoother traffic operations on East Joiner Parkway between Twelve Bridges Drive and Rocklin city limits.
The Project will:
- Increase East Joiner Parkway from two lanes to four lanes between Twelve Bridges Drive and Rocklin city limits
- Install a roundabout at the intersection of East Joiner Parkway and Fieldstone Drive
- Install a landscaped median island, shared NEV/bicycle lanes and new curb, gutter, storm drain catch basins, striping, and curb ramps
- Install sidewalk on the west side of East Joiner Parkway and missing sidewalk on Fieldstone Drive
- Improve Fieldstone Drive from East Joiner Parkway north, approximately 600 feet
- Install a traffic signal at the intersection of East Joiner Parkway and Westview Drive
Construction activities will run from late May through December 2021. During construction, access to homes and businesses will always be maintained. However, traffic lanes will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction. Please expect delays.
Fieldstone Drive – Closed – May 24 through December 13, 2021
|East Joiner Parkway – Open at Reduced Traffic Speeds – May 24 through December 31, 2021|
Typical Construction Work Hours
- Weekdays – 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.