Get Your Most Current City News Here
This page of the website is designed for both residents and the media to keep abreast of the latest news, events and public safety information.
For immediate assistance, contact the City's Public Information Office:
Library Manager/Public Information Office
Lincoln Public Library
485 Twelve Bridge Drive
Lincoln, CA 95648
DECEMBER LEAF PICKUP
For the month of December, the City is offering leaf pickup to those residents who have too many leaves to fit into their green waste can and who do not live in the downtown area that is currently served by the leaf truck.
There is no charge for this pickup nor any limit to how many bags will be collected. This service will be provided on Thursdays by appointment.If you would like to schedule a pickup for your bagged leaves, please see the instructions below:
- Call the Public Services Line at (916) 434-2450 to schedule a pickup. These pickups are not automatic and therefore need to be scheduled.
- Thursdays have been designated as the "leaf pickup day" for this program.
- Place your leaves into a garbage bag.
- No open or overflowing bags of leaves will be accepted, so please make sure the bags are tied.
- Please place the filled bag(s) at the curb by 6 AM on your scheduled Thursday.
- Bags containing other related plant material, garbage, or other waste will not be picked up.
This service will be provided during only the month of December. To schedule this service, please call Public Services at (916) 434-2450.