Get Your Most Current City News Here
This page of the website is designed for both residents and the media to keep abreast of the latest news, events and public safety information.
For immediate assistance, contact:
Lincoln City Hall
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
Voices Of Lincoln
The 14th Annual Voices of Lincoln Poetry Contest is calling all poets! Enter and share your creative gifts for a chance to explore categories such as; I Could See The Future, If I Could Travel Back InTime, If I Had A Robot That Knew Everything, If I Believed Anything Was Possible, If Money Grew On Trees.
Presented by the Poets Club of Lincoln
Sponsored by the Lincoln Library and Friends of the Lincoln Library
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners selected in each contest category
- Five (5) categories include: If I Could See The
Future,If I Could Travel Back InTime, If I Had A Robot That Knew Everything, If I Believed Anything Was Possible, If Money Grew On Trees.
- Poets may submit a maximum of three (3) poems. Select three (3) of the contest categories and submit one poem from each.
- Poems may be in rhyme, free verse, Haiku, or other accepted poetry forms and of any length, up to a maximum of 60 lines.
- Young Poets, 18-years of age or under, are encouraged to submit poems and will compete in a special “Young Poets” category.
- Entry Forms and Contest Rules are available
inthe rack next to Front Desk at the Lincoln Public Library at Contest Deadline: Poems must be received no later than Saturday, July 21, 2018. Early submissions are appreciated.
- Questions—contact Alan Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org