Get Your Most Current City News Here
This page of the website is designed for both residents and the media to keep abreast of the latest news, events and public safety information.
For immediate assistance, contact the City's Public Information Office:
Public Information Officer
Lincoln City Hall
600 6th Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
LCF ANNUAL GRANT PACKET AVAILABLE 9/1/17
Annual Grant Application Information
Annual Grant Applications will be accepted by the Lincoln Community Foundation (LCF) to fund projects from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
Go here for the complete application packet.
• Grants may be awarded for a maximum of $5,000.
• Projects must address the needs of people residing within the Western Placer Unified School District (WPUSD) boundaries.
• Grant funds must be used within the calendar year awarded (by Dec. 31) or be refunded to the LCF (no funds are rolled over to the following year).
• Applications will be accepted until 5 pm on Friday, September 29, 2017.
• Late applications will not be accepted.
Calendar of Important Dates:
September 1, 2017: Application packet is released to the public.
September 29, 2017, 5 pm: Applications due to LCF at City Manager’s Office
December 2017: Announcement of Grantees (Grant Award Recipients)
January 2018: Grant Funding Ceremony: Lincoln City Council Meeting
June 30, 2018: Mid-Year Status or Final Report due
December 31, 2018: End of Contract and Final Report due